Sunday, March 8, 2009

DST means allergies are on their way!


I'm always a bit sad when we 'spring forward'. First, I feel cheated out of an hour (mainly of sleep). Let's face it folks, I need my beauty sleep and a hour is a lot of beauty!

Daylight savings time hearlds in the beginning of spring, which I loath simply because of allergies. Once we move past the heavy pollen of spring here in the Ozarks, I can enjoy the beauty of the flowers and green everywhere. My enjoyment is short lived around here as muggy, humid summer slams us during early June. ugh...

I've been busy, busy helping Ken promote his fundraising float trip down the Buffalo River here in Arkansas. This trip benefits Reel Recovery Retreats. Ken is a stage 4 cancer survivor and was lucky enough to participate in a retreat during his recovery. Unfortunately he had to travel to Indiana, as this was the closest retreat to Arkansas. Ken's determination to bring Reel Recovery Retreats to other men surviving life-threatening cancer is admirable. I love his enthusiasm.

I've added some new items to my etsy shop today. Along with renewing a few items, I am looking for more views that I've seen in the past couple of weeks.



Until next time - Blessings to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading the Create Joy Studios blog. I really appreciate your feedback!