Sunday, February 22, 2009

Changing Gears


I've made the transition from Shamrock 3.17 to Create Joy Studios! I am still putting the finishing touches on a new logo, but otherwise things are good to go for now! I am excited!

I stopped by and a few blogs along the way today and was put into a very nostalgic mood. I'm longing to be 9 years old again and roaming the 'woods' near the house. Our neighborhood was lucky enough to have a 'square' behind the block that was left untouched. These "woods" were a wonderland for the 2nd and 3rd graders on the block! I miss the adventures and actually using our imagination. Ah... the simple times.
Do we all feel this way, regardless of our generation?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading the Create Joy Studios blog. I really appreciate your feedback!