Sunday, February 1, 2009

Ice, Ice Baby!


This has been a wild, wacky week. We finally received some seasonally cold, winter weather ...but not in the form of my wishful thinking (snow) ... we received 2 inches of ICE! While I do love winter, ice storms really are not my favorite. I do not want anyone to be without power and struggling to stay warm and survive.


The ice storm started Monday evening and persisted until Wednesday morning. I worked in the office Monday and managed to get back to the office Wednesday afternoon for just a couple of hours. Thursday was better and Friday fine. Now the ice is melting and creating a crazy world of 'puddles'.



During my time at home I managed to complete my copywriting assignments and squeezed in some time on Etsy. Today I built a new shop on 1000markets.com! I am waiting for approval for my shop (personally, I like the review process). Once I receive the green light I will work my patootie off to market both the shops: http://createjoy.etsy.com/ and createjoy.1000markets.com.


In the mean time, I need to work on some valentine jewelry and promote accordingly.
Blessings to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading the Create Joy Studios blog. I really appreciate your feedback!