Tuesday, January 27, 2009

25 Random Things About Me

25 Random Things About Me ... As noted on my facebook page...




1. I love winter! Snow, sweaters, warm socks and fireplaces ...
2. I am a lonely, only child
3. My Sugar cookies totally rock
4. My biggest regret is not finishing college
5. I am a frustrated artist
6. I can tear down and rebuild a carburator
7. I used to play the accordian ... and was very good :D
8 I was in Who's Who Among American High School Students
9. I married my high school sweetheart ... even though he was in college
10. I am claustrophobic
11. I have been fingerprinted and cleared by the Secret Service
12. I love old hollywood muscials
13. I sell jewelrly on etsy (http://createjoy.etsy.com) ...shameless promo
14. I am most at home in the mountains
15. I got my first tattoo when I was in my fourties
16. I have 3 grandchildren (ok, 3.5!)
17. For each of my grandchildren I have a special song
18. I did not name my daughter
19. I have lived in five different states (some more than once)
20. I attended school in four of those states
21. I think Keith Oberman rocks!
22. I am allergic to shellfish
23. Cubs fan ... need I say more?
24. I have been married for 30 years
25. I still watch "It's A Charlie Brown Christmas" every single year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading the Create Joy Studios blog. I really appreciate your feedback!