Monday, March 9, 2009

Pearls, pearls, pearls

Several new items are now listed on http://createjoy.etsy.com/ Three new pearls necklaces listed.

After doing my homework, I've fashioned a golden freshwater pearl and gold plated necklace after the 'dog collars' that were all the rave in the Victorian era. I love the way this design came out and already working on several other designs. Collars (a.k.a. Chokers) are not for everyone -- I know several ladies that hate to wear anything too tightly around the neck. But for me, I love them!



One other item I added is this gorgeous Tahitian colored Swarovski Crytsal pearl necklace. The quality and color of these beads is simply beautiful! They simply glow. The Tahitian color is different - green/blue/grey/silver - ish. The beads graduate from a 3 mm up to a center of 10 mm. Classical in design, but the color makes it very unique.

I've joined an Etsy team - eSMArts. I am very excited to be a part of a team and looking forward to sharing and learning for other artisans.

Until next time - Blessings to you all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading the Create Joy Studios blog. I really appreciate your feedback!