Saturday, April 4, 2009

CreateJoyStudios.Com Now Open!

Golden Freshwater Pearl Collar


The trials and errors (oh, the many, many errors) of building a website have been educational if nothing else. My desire to have a perfect site has been dashed by the practicality of simply Having a Website - ANY website!



I found a a terrific tool on godaddy - website tonight which provided me with a simple template. With such a magical tool, life has now been given to my website. Please feel free to roam and explore the pages. Visit often!




Until next time ... Blessings to you all ~

1 comment:

  1. Nice post... I'm very amazed with the content of your blog. Looks like you are really putting hard work on it. I'd surely visit here often. You can come by my site if you want, it's mainly about Engagement Rings. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading the Create Joy Studios blog. I really appreciate your feedback!